Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a suggestion
Anime forum > otaku.lv > Rules, Problems and Suggestions
kazeminarocloud
why not have music downloads on this site or in with some topics?
bubu
Why should have?
Taka
I have an answer - because international traffic in this country costs a lot of money and this site is not sitting on mega superduperpuper optical link.
Also most of people here live in one city and can meet each other in real to exchange stuff or just use some local P2P.

Simply put - this site is not here for your personal conviniences. There are lots and lots of sites where you can download music, alot of links can be found in "Resorces" section.
deleted-ray
And also it is illegal tongue.gif
kazeminarocloud
QUOTE(Ray @ Jan 20 2006, 00:35)
And also it is illegal tongue.gif

oh.............i see...(well i tried)sleep.gif
Taka
You should pray to the Great Russian Godess of Haljava she might me able to help you biggrin.gif

P.S. I suggest you decrease size of your signature otherwise mods will kick you.
edg
QUOTE(Taka @ Jan 20 2006, 16:53)
You should pray to the Great Russian Godess of Haljava she might me able to help you biggrin.gif

I always thought haljava was a "he"... As well as Vasilijs Haljava is the best latvian soccer player, the god "Haljava" is a man too.
kazeminarocloud
QUOTE(Taka @ Jan 20 2006, 18:53)

P.S. I suggest you decrease size of your signature otherwise mods will kick you.

but i need help finding smaller signature pics
and is there a way to delete a topic that I made?
Aven
No, you can only close it!
And dont double post!! Use EDIT option! tongue.gif
Blackout
Haljava sounds like IT for me ^^"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.